Thursday 17 July 2014

The list of names is growing

It is very touching to receive each name for my 100miles100names Ride London tribute. Each name has a story and I am grateful for all the donations that I receive against them.

I really do want to complete the list so, please, pass this on - I want every mile to be a tribute, to ride each mile for someone with, someone who survived, or someone we have sadly lost to bowel cancer.  I hope that everyone will get something out of the fact that a mile on the 10th August will be dedicated.  I promise to take time on the day to read the list as I go along and to say the names to myself, so no-one gets forgotten.

And the 100th mile will be dedicated to all those who will get bowel cancer in the year ahead, as a symbol of Beating Bowel Cancer's ongoing support and care.  So, if you wish, you can donate for their needs.

100miles100names
Please let me have names by email mark.flannagan@beatingbowelcancer.org or via Twitter (@MarkFlannCEO) or via Beating Bowel Cancer's Facebook page. If you to donate you can via www.justgiving.com/Mark-Flannagan3.  or you can text Flan51 and your amount to 70070

No comments:

Post a Comment